Thursday Social Marketing Wrap Up
Here are some discussions and shares I’ve enjoyed this week on Google Plus.
Click to hear Lee Collins talk about…
- Massive Sneak Attack
- How he got over 600 affiliates fighting to promote his product.
- How to love giving away money
- How to do more, be more, and have more in your business
- Partnership – What is a “getter and a keeper?”
- Building systems that can be leveraged.
- Front end traffic and getting people to come back for more.
- Contests to drive up affiliate signups.
- Details on Lee’s sneak attacks.
- A really cool traffic tactic for Google search results
A big list of resources for improving your engagement and traffic from social. What I call “engagement triggers.”
And finally, on my favorites list for this week…
What’s your favorite?