As Seen On…
The Big G and Business Magazine
July / August 2012 “Jack Humphrey’s Google+ Innovations” interview by Kevin Lau.
“Google+ Open for Business: Here’s How Your Brand Can Play With The Big Boys” Cover story. Chris Lang and Jack Humphrey, p. 24
Social Media Today: Is your curation too obvious?
Marketing For Success: 5 Things That Work In Social Media
Daily Blog Tips: How To Go From A Training Blog to an A-List Blog
Technorati: Google+ Is Much More Than A Social Network
HowtoSpoter: How to Focus Your Marketing to Attract Buyers
Build A Better Blog: Is Curation The Future Of Blogging?
- On Monetizing Your Blog with Micheal Savoie
- On Authority Sites with Willie Crawford
- Blog Tips From The Devil with Scott Fox
- Web 2.0 Marketing, with Warner Carter
- Video Marketing with Rob Shultz
- Social media, buzz marketing, blog marketing, and link building interview with Denise Griffitts
- Blogging interview with Scott Bowling
- Where is your gold in keywords? Two Chicks Marketing
- Blogs and Twitter with Michelle Price
- How Local Search Can Save Your Business with Kevin Rockwell
- The Podcaster’s Bible Interview with Neil Long
- Webside Chat with Scott Bowling
- Meet Online Experts with Renee Bobb
- Software Development for Web 2.0 with Warner Carter
People I’ve Interviewed
Mari Smith: ”The New Relationship Marketing” CurationSoft Expert Interview Series
Darren Rowse, Gary Vaynerchuck, Michael Fortin, Willie Crawford, Heather Armstrong, Randy Gage, Perry Marshall, Anik Singal, Jeff Paul, Mike Michalowicz, Dan Shawbel, Jim Stroud, Eve Tahmincioglu, Ben Mack, Kevin Wilke, Rick Butts, Andy Beal, Neil Patel, Nathan Anderson, Scott Bradley, John Biggs, Nancy Marmolejo
Do you need a great guest post for your marketing-blogging-SEO related site? An expert article for your magazine or newspaper? Contact me!